Are you ready for some football?!?!?!?!?!
The Ravens are in the playoffs, woo-hoo!! They went to New England and beat Tom Brady - woo-hoo!! Now they are heading to Indianapolis to battle with Peyton and his pals! I am just hoping for a good game. I can accept defeat (gasp) as long as we show up and play well, without the usual 100 yards of penalties.
We are having some crazy weather here lately, today it was actually in the 50's and sunny. Last week I thought I was going to blow away and it was in the single digits.
I'm still working on the procrastination, but HEY! I've blogged 3 times this year already and it's only the 15th :) I can also say the Christmas tree is down. I wish I could say the Christmas tree and all the decorations were put away in the basement, but I wouldn't want you to fall over in shock!
I recently started going back to church. I really like this church, the people are so nice and the pastor is excellent. It's a much smaller congregation, probably 30-40 people per week. But it's nice to be able to visit with the same people and discuss family and community things in the coffee hour and know who you are talking to. The last church John & I went to usually had a couple hundred people attending service. You never got to know anyone. John says he really likes it too, so it's nice to go together and both of us are able to get something out of the message.
On a sad note... my friend Carla just lost her dad. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home