I found some scrappy mojo :)
So it' 2:45 AM and I am playing in my scraproom, that shouldn't be a problem tomorrow, should it???? ARGH!!!!
I found an awesome blog about scrapbooking furbabies. You know how I love to scrap my furbaby :) Here's the blog: http://a-true-friend.blogspot.com
They have some awesome challenges, go check them out.
The current challenge is to scrap your furbaby and their buddy or friend. Bear's buddy was Panda. Panda lasted 2 weeks, then all of a sudden Bear decided Panda would look better inside out :(
Sorry for all the "awesomes" in my post, I've got the 80's channel cranked up, lol!!

4 Comments:
This is so cute! I love the action series of photos!
Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
I love you Bear/Panda LO! Glad to see you scrapping again!
What a great page
Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge
Love this LO! Me and you both need to scrap more AND update our blogs! ;P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home