So much for working on the procrastination...
I can not believe I haven't blogged since January 3rd. Where does the time go??
I have been keeping busy at work and trying to declutter at home. I am now offering a reward for my scrappy mojo, I haven't seen it in a couple weeks now. I am *secretly* hoping for some serious snow this week so I can stay home and scrap :)
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year, staying warm and staying healthy!!

4 Comments:
Yea, you and me both. I have the mojo but no time.
Hope you get tons of snow so you can stay home and scrap! When you're done decluttering your house come help me do mine :)
thinking about you today! HUGS
I can't believe you haven't blog since JANUARY 26TH, it's been a month! :0
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home