Saturday, August 23, 2008

BOO!!!

Don't be scared, I'm just scrapping again. This is a picture of 2 of my cousins, Dan & Tim. I think it was taken around 1986-ish. Dan is on the left, we just went to his wedding in June :) Anyway, I used Picasa to change the picture to black and white, then make the pumpkin orange.





The paper is from Scrapworks Spellbound Collection - BUY IT HERE

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...

I made a card too, out of some scraps...

2 Comments:

At August 23, 2008 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Sarah E. said...

I love love love that LO! The color effects on the picture are awesome! Your card is adorable too! :)

 
At August 24, 2008 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Carla said...

You have som serious mojo going girl! I love this halloween layout, it makes me anxious for fall!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home