posted by ~*Michele*~ @ 12:07 AM 4 Comments
Michele this is my absolutely favorite LO of your! I am so happy you are scrapping your pictures of your Dad, they are beautiful memories for you.
I love this LO! Such a beautiful LO and what a wonderful memory! :)
LOVE it Michele!! This is a FANTASTIC layout!
This is awesome! I am so glad you were able to scrap it!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am a daughter, wife, mom (to a furbaby), photographer, scrapbooker, & shopper :)
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Michele this is my absolutely favorite LO of your! I am so happy you are scrapping your pictures of your Dad, they are beautiful memories for you.
I love this LO! Such a beautiful LO and what a wonderful memory! :)
LOVE it Michele!! This is a FANTASTIC layout!
This is awesome! I am so glad you were able to scrap it!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home