posted by ~*Michele*~ @ 9:43 PM 8 Comments
omg! i was nervous the whole time watching that! that is CRAZY!!!!!
That is just amazing! DH sent this to me a week ago and I was in tears!!!
OMG!! I was crying the whole time!!!
THAT is so amazing!!! what a touching reunion!!!!
omg, that is one of the best things i have seen in a while!
Totally in tears. What a wonderful video. I am so posting it on my blog! So amazing!
Made me want to cry! People without furbabies just don't know the bond!!! So beautiful!
I am still sitting here crying as I type this! What a wonderful video! TFS!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am a daughter, wife, mom (to a furbaby), photographer, scrapbooker, & shopper :)
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
omg! i was nervous the whole time watching that! that is CRAZY!!!!!
That is just amazing! DH sent this to me a week ago and I was in tears!!!
OMG!! I was crying the whole time!!!
THAT is so amazing!!! what a touching reunion!!!!
omg, that is one of the best things i have seen in a while!
Totally in tears. What a wonderful video. I am so posting it on my blog! So amazing!
Made me want to cry! People without furbabies just don't know the bond!!! So beautiful!
I am still sitting here crying as I type this! What a wonderful video! TFS!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home