TAG
I was tagged by Jen at SAL, so here are 7 weird/unusual facts about me:
1. I was born with a hole in my heart. It healed as I got older so I didn't need surgery, which is probably a good thing, because it wasn't as common way back then.
2. I have always SUCKED at balancing my checkbook. I have had a few jobs where I was responsible for the checking accts and have never had a problem. Now, I am greatful for online banking :)
3. I met my husband at the mall :)
4. I rarely pack my scrap mojo when I go away to a retreat/getaway.
5. I hate peanut butter, but like Reese peanut butter cups.
6. I hate cheese on my sandwich but love grilled cheese and cheese pizza.
7. I rarely wear my hair down, but won't cut it short.
Now I tag:
Lou
Shannon
Barbi*
Lisa
Stacey
Tammy
Charleneanne*
* you need a blog!!!! :)

6 Comments:
OMG!! I sooo know what you mean about the hair thing!! Im the same way!
Me too but I finally cut mine, and I miss it! I also have sucked at balancing a checkbook but learned how to do it well when I worked at Bank of America! :)
I did not know you met John at the mall! I love these tags to find out interesting things about people!!
Interesting list and didn't know about the heart thing. Glad it healed.
Have a great weekend.
Kathy
I found your blog from Jen E.'s link. Your first random fact caught my eye. I also was born with a hole in my heart (called ASD) but it didn't close like it was suppose to. I just had the 12th anniversary of my heart surgery. I have only "met" a few people who have had the same thing. Just thought I'd comment ... fun blog you have to read!
So what were you "shopping" for when you met John??? ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home