Saturday, March 22, 2008



I received this award from my friend Alicia! Now I get to pass it on to 10 of my friends :) I feel like this is middle school all over again, I can only pick 10 friends?!?!?! I realize that having too many friends is such a great thing, but it's hard to pick only 10!!

1. My Mom - My bestest friend in the whole wide world :) She raised me to be the person I am (sorry mom, that's all you) :) She is always there for me, has great advice, makes me laugh, and periodically sneaks over and cleans my house :)

2. John - My other bestest friend in the whole wide world :) I don't know what I would do without you! You make me laugh, cry, and be a better person!

3. My aunt Fran - You are such an important part of my life, I just wish we lived closer and got together more! Thank you for always being there whenever and for whatever I need :)

4. Steven - You have always been there with advice whenever I needed it, even if I didn't want to hear it :) Thanks for being a great boyfriend ;)

5. Donna - I can't believe we have been friends for 27 years - geez, we can't be that old, can we?! We have been through a lot together, and lived to tell about it :)

6. Carla - Not only are you my birthday twin you have become such a great friend in the couple of years I have known you! You are such a caring and kind person, hopefully that rubs on onto me soon, lol!!

7. Sharon - Funny how we live so close, yet only see each other at out of state scrapcrops. I'm so glad our passion for scrapbooking, shopping and gossip brought us together :)

8. Jen E - You crack me up all the time! Your scrapbooking always inspires me to journal more, and you have taught me a lot more about the 80's than I ever thought possible :)

9. Dawn - I am glad you found SAL! Your outlook on life is amazing! And your scavenger hunts ROCK!! :)

10. Sarah M - I don't know how you balance your life and still crank out absolutely amazing layouts, I guess it's the scrap crack?!

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 11:40 PM , Blogger shadows of life said...

thanx, michele!! i love having you as a friend & retreat buddy! ;)

 
At March 26, 2008 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

Glad you passed on your award! Loved reading about all your different people!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home