What the #%&*??
I wasn't going to post this but it's really bothering me.
This weekend I found out a laywer I knew (from my previous job) and his family were killed last night. They lived a few miles north of us, so my first thought was how horrible this happened, wondered if it was a criminal that felt he wasn't represented well, then I worried about what crazy person was running around so close to our home killing innocent people. Yesterday morning the police announced they made an arrest, and the person confessed. IT WAS THEIR 15 YEAR OLD SON!!!! What the hell does a 15 year old get so mad about that in his mind he justifies killing his family?
Here's the article from the Baltimore Sun:
"Baltimore County police have charged a 15-year-old Dulaney High School student with first degree murder in the deaths of his father, mother and two younger brothers.
Nicholas W. Browning was arrested at about 1 a.m. this morning after confessing to the murders of his parents and siblings, police said today at a 11 a.m. news conference in Towson.
Police said Nicholas had an argument with his father, John W. Browning, Friday night and that he took his father's handgun and shot his father, as well as his mother, Tamara Browning, and brothers, Gregory Browning, 13, and Benjamin Browning, 11.
Nicholas left his family's home in the 10900 block of Powers Ave. on Friday and spent that night with a friend. He returned Saturday at about 5 p.m. and reported to his friend that he had discovered the body of at least one of his family members. Police were called and patrol cars swarmed the area."
What is causing the youths of today to think that killing a person is acceptable? Where do they learn this? It really makes me wanna throw up.

4 Comments:
it's such a scary world. i can't even begin to imagine what was so bad that he resorted to killing his family. such a tragedy. too much evil these days.
What a sad story to read. God help that boy, he's going to need it.
I heard about this too Michele and it really bothered me as it said he was a Boy Scout too. Being that I have an Eagle Scout at home, I know the values that they instill in them and I just can't imagine why someone would be so upset to kill his family. I hope that it isn't true and someone else did it.
So sorry Michele! I wish I knew what caused kids today to do these kinds of things! HUGS!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home