Sunday, January 6, 2008

CARLA'S SAL BLOG CHALLENGE

Family/Friends ~ Is there someone is you life (not living in your household) that you talk with everyday. Not email, not pm, but actually speak with on the phone or in person? The one individual that you have to talk to or your day just isn't complete? Tell us about them and why this friendship is so important to you.

My parents have always been the most important people in my life. I would speak to both of them daily. Since my dad died, my mom and I have become even closer, if that's possible. I talk to her at least once a day, and since we live 2 miles from each other, we see each other pretty often too.

3 Comments:

At January 6, 2008 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

Glad you are so close with your mom!I use to talk to my grandmother every day till she died. I still feel lost without her and it will be 5 years this month since she passed!

 
At January 6, 2008 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

I am very close to my Mom also and wish that she was closer as I would do the same.

 
At January 6, 2008 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Carla said...

I am so glad you mom is so close and you spend so much time together, those are times you can never replace!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home