Monday, December 17, 2007

TAG I'M IT

I was tagged by Carla at Scrap-a-latte, to tell 7 random facts about myself.

1. I am an only child.
2. I am very competive.
3. I am a packrat.
4. I love to travel in my SUV :)
5. I love a good deal, I always shop and compare prices.
6. I love all my friends I met at Scrap-a-latte :)
7. I wear my crocs all year round :)

I think the only person not tagged yet is Shannon. So, Shannon tag your it!!

4 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 at 8:34 PM , Blogger shadows of life said...

Aren't crocs the greatest?? I want some of those ones with the fur stuff inside them. :)

 
At December 19, 2007 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

Glad you got Shannon! ;p

 
At December 19, 2007 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Carla said...

And all of us at SAL love you too!

 
At December 23, 2007 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Oh crap! I'm it now! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home