Where does the time go????
The weeks are flying by lately. I guess that's what happens when you aren't stressed out at work all the time. I am so behind in scrapping and already 2 blog challenges behind. John and I have been so busy doing stuff around the house. I hope it's presentable for the holidays.
Now to catch up on Carla's blog challenges...
Blog about what your favorite Thanksgiving tradition is or was as a child. Did you develope your own traditions after marriage or carry on old family traditions.
When I was a child we always went to my grandmother's house for big traditional Thanksgiving dinner. My aunt and uncle from Virginia would come up and we would have a great time.
After my grandparents past away my mom would cook Thanksgiving dinner, or we would go to Virginia to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins.
When John and I got married and tried to start our traditions, it was easier to have dinner at our house, since they could go play and not be bored. I remember several Thanksgivings when the boys were younger we would pick them up, head to John's dad's house, then go visit my dad, then head to my mom's house for dinner. It only took us a few holidays circling the Baltimore beltway to realize that wasn't going to work.
I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home