Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SAL BLOG CHALLENGE

This week, well ok, last weeks challenge was to blog about something you would like to do if you weren't afraid...

I wish I could get rid of my fear of flying and travel more. Although lately I feel like a master traveler, 4 flights in one weekend, I didn't even freak out (too much) when we were on the plane, and told we had some sort of liquid leaking from the plane, and it had to be checked out. THEN, a few mins later, we were told it was some sort of liquid and we were clear for take-off, yikers!!

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

You are doing better than me. I won't even try flying! I am horrified of it!!!!

 
At October 23, 2007 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Carla said...

Yes, Michele is wearing her big girl panties these days! I am proud of you for facing your fear and doing it to achieve a greater goal (spending the weekend with all of us)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home