Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another SAL Blog challenge...

This weeks challenge at Scrap-a-latte is to blog about the one thing you want to do in your life, but have not yet accomplished.

I would really, really, really like to get my life organized. Starting with my weight/health, moving into my cluttered house, and finishing up with decisions I make about silly stuff. Instead of just defaulting to a vacation to the beach that's a few hours away, I would like to plan a vacation to somewhere I have never been.

Gee, I think my answer to all my problems is to kick my procrastination addiction :)

3 Comments:

At July 7, 2007 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Carla said...

You could always fly to California CHA????

 
At July 7, 2007 at 1:49 PM , Blogger shadows of life said...

Procrastination...i have that problem too.

 
At July 7, 2007 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I totally hear ya on that one!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home