What brings you peace?
Carla's blog challenge this week is to write about what brings you peace.
There are a couple things that come to mind for me. First I am a night owl, and I love to be up all night just doing my thing. Whether I am listening to music, scrapping, or just vegging in the silence, nothing beats some quiet time without the tv blaring, dog barking, phone ringing (usually all at the same time) :)
The other place I like to go is our backyard and sit by the pool, just the sound of the filter and water with the birds chirping and the sun shining takes the edge off any bad day.

2 Comments:
Lucky you to have a pool. If we had one it would just be a drinking hole for the bears! LOL!!
Ooh...I'd like to relax IN the pool!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home