Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ok, ok, here's the update...

Geez, where did summer go?? For our 15th wedding anniversary John and I went to Deep Creek Lake, in Western Maryland for Labor Day weekend. It was so nice to just relax and not worry about what time it was or have the cellphones ringing. There was NO cell service, and no internet, I did have the shakes at first, but I managed to survive :)
Check out the view:





This is Muddy Falls, it is located in Swallow Falls State Park:



This was the BEAUTIFUL house we rented:



Bear was wiped out after sniffing every inch of the mountain :)

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

That house is georgous! I love the view and poor Bear look so pooped!

 
At October 23, 2007 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Carla said...

Wow! What a fabulous place to go! Love the picture of Bear!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home