SAL BLOG CHALLENGE 10/4
In honor of Haloween Month, talk about the pranks you have successfully pulled off! What was you most memoriable!
I am not a big fan of Halloween, I guess because I don't like horror movies, haunted houses, etc., anyway, when I was a kid I used to go out my grandmom's back door, and run around the block just so I could ring the doorbell in my costume and trick my mom or grandmom. Although my grandmom thought it was cute everything, I can't help to think what they were thinking everytime they had to get up to answer the door for me :)
Now a days we sit in the dark and try to keep Bear from barking on Halloween night. We never know how many trick or treaters we will get, and I got tired of huge Sam's Club size bags of candy leftover, they just aren't Weight Watcher friendly :)

1 Comments:
I don't like haunted houses or scary mvies either. Halloween is not one of my fav holidays!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home