Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SAL BLOG CHALLENGE 10/13

Ok, I'm on a roll...

Here's the challenge: Our senses are something we use everyday. Blog about your sense of smell, what scents when you encounter them bring memories back to you

When John makes breakfast (lately his famous frying an egg in the hole he made in a piece of toast, the house smells like my Grandparents house. Back then they fried everything and there kitchen had a "smell". After all those years, I never knew what the smell was, but as soon as Chef John started cooking it all came back to me :)

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

I know what you mean about grandparents houses having a smell. My granny was always cooking so her house ALWAYS smelled like food! I miss it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home