Sunday, October 28, 2007

SAL Blog Challenge...

With Halloween closing in, blog about an moment in your life that you were scared out of your wits, frozen in fear or a screaming banshee.

John and I used to put up signs for builders. We used to go out late Friday and pick them up late Sunday night. One of the first weekends we were on a small dark road and John pulled over for me to jump out and hammer the sign into the ground. While I was standing just outside of the truck I heard something walking on leaves. It took me 2 seconds to drop the sign and jump into the truck. John turned the truck around so we could use the headlights to see what it was. John was positive it was just a deer. Well we turned around and there was nothing but a DIRT field, no leaves, no animals, just dirt. I still get chills when I think about it.

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

I was laughing so hard reading this! I bought peed my pants laughing and I could see you doing it as I read it! Too funny!

 
At October 29, 2007 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Carla said...

Don't be scared Michele, it was just your guardian angel :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home