Sunday, February 3, 2008

Who doesn't like a neat gizmo?!?!

I went to a weekend crop a couple weeks ago with my friend Sharon. There were tons of vendors but the only thing I bought was a ribbon organizer thingy. I thought if I had all my ribbon in one place AND it was organized I would use it more. So, this is what I bought:





The first picture it is sitting upright with the lid zipped. The second picture it is upside down. I was trying to show all the holes but it didn't turn out well.

Now my review...

I can't help to think this is going to become one tangled mess, but I can honestly say while filling it (and by the way I haven't even used 1/2 the holes in it) I just flip it over, let the ribbon on the inside dangle and it appears to be ok. I am going to us my Crop-a-dile to make some of the holes on the side bigger for thicker ribbon.

Each piece of ribbon sticks out about an inch or so, then you can pull out what you need for a layout, clip it off and the rest stays inside.

Now, who wants to come put all my ribbon in the rest of the holes????

4 Comments:

At February 3, 2008 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

I have seen those before but it would not hold HALF the ribbon I have. I would probably have to have about 6 of them! Love yours and hope you get all your ribbon put away!

 
At February 7, 2008 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Carla said...

Neat little gadget!

 
At February 21, 2008 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Sarah E. said...

I love that! I wonder if it would hold all of my ribbon?!?

 
At March 3, 2008 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

That is FABULOUS!!!! I love it Michele!! Hope it works out for you! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home