Who can resist a sale?!?! Not me. I have managed to collect 32 bottles of Primas. I can't believe it but there they are. Anyone need any? I am going to seriously try to work some of them into layouts and cards, but I am willing to share! :)
Holy floral bottles batman!!! That's a lotta primas!!! I promise to help you use some up during my crop. Honestly, except for DT retreats, I don't have any other than that. LOL
Dang girl, that's crazy. I only have one bottle of Primas but I have a small container of Bazzill Wings and then I couldn't resist the MM 5th Ave flowers. You go girl! ;)
4 Comments:
Hey- If you're just giving them away- I'll take a cocktail. :D
Man you really do have alot of Primas! I still think I have you beat tho! ;p
Holy floral bottles batman!!! That's a lotta primas!!! I promise to help you use some up during my crop. Honestly, except for DT retreats, I don't have any other than that. LOL
Dang girl, that's crazy. I only have one bottle of Primas but I have a small container of Bazzill Wings and then I couldn't resist the MM 5th Ave flowers. You go girl! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home