Monday, April 7, 2008

IT'S A BIZZARO WORLD!!

Do you remember on Seinfeld the Bizzaro world? OMG I think I am living it now. I am a big Baltimore Orioles fan, and the last decade, umm I mean SEVERAL years they have been in 4th or 5th place in their division from Opening day through September. Ugg, remember the 0-21 start several years back???? The Red Sox & Yankees always dominate.

Well my friend, in this bizzaro world, this is how the standings look as of this morning:

1 - BALTIMORE
2 - Toronto .5 games back
3 - Tampa Bay 1.0 games back
4 - New York 1.5 games back
5 - Boston 2.0 games back

I had to hurry up and post this before we slip, but we are in FIRST PLACE!!!!

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2008 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Sarah E. said...

WOOHOO! I am a die hard ATL fan but I am happy for y'all! XOXOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home