I NEED TO ASK FOR SOME PRAYERS, GOOD THOUGHTS, WELL WISHES, ETC.
My good friend Carla (at SAL) is going through a horrible time. This week her 6 year old granddaughter, Audrey, was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in her kidney. She had surgery today (Saturday) to remove the kidney. They will have the pathology reports next week and she will have to endure intense chemo.
I know a lot of you reading this are members at SAL and have already been sending hugs, prayers, and good thoughts. I would just like to ask those that aren't on SAL to keep Audrey, her family, and her medical team in your thoughts and prayers. I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Comments:
Thank you Michele. I don't know what I would do without the support of our friends. Keep the prayers coming, she has a long road to travel.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home