I MISS MY DAD :(
My dad past away 11 years ago today. It doesn't seem possible that he has been gone 11 years. I think about him everyday. I have been going down memory lane today (while we had power :( we have had thunderstorms all afternoon/evening) and found this picture, it's one of my favorites:

As you can see in the picture, I have tried to scrap these pictures, but I just can't find the "perfect" layout for them.

4 Comments:
Sorry you miss your dad, i know how it is and it sucks......Hope ya have a happy day :) :) :)
Michele I know how sad it is to lose someone you love. But, you have your great memories and those will always be with you and hopefully bring you some comfort.
Hugs Michele!! I know you will find the right time to scrap those pictures. But for now...just cherish your memories. No worries!
don't wait for the perfect layout! mkae copies and go to TOWN! then hang it in a frame! lvoe ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home