Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'M A LAZY BUM...A LAZY BUM THAT SCRAPPED THE DAY AWAY :)

Can't believe the weekend is just about over again. I played in my scraproom again today. John played in his shed all day (his version of a scraproom, haha). Here are some of my layouts. The first one is my and my dad. I went back and forth with it for a couple of hours today. I just didn't feel it with this one, but I love the picture.



This one makes me laugh:



I like the way this one turned out too. This is the Fancy Pants Papa Collection. I love the browns and greens. This is Ryan when he was 4 yrs old. When he would get to the car first, he always turned around and asked if he could drive, silly boy. By the way, he now has his license, yep I'm a little behind in my scrapping :(

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2008 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Sarah E. said...

I will tell you what, you were rockin that thing called MOJO! Awesome LO's! I'm glad you were able to scrap today! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home