Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Ok, so I was going to post this yesterday but I was organizing my scraproom and trying to backup my digital pictures. I swear I am really not going to procrastinate in 2009, lol!

The first blog challenge at SAL is to post about your New Years resolution. Let's see I have a few, probably the same ones from last year but here they are:

* Being healthier - physically and mentally
* Work on my procrastination -- planning and organizing my life a little better
* Budgeting/Investing better -- ok better than last year would not take much effort :)

So, what's your new years resolution??

4 Comments:

At January 3, 2009 at 12:58 AM , Blogger Carla said...

Happy New year! When you figure out the Not procrastinating part, clue me in on how to do that :)

 
At January 3, 2009 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Sarah E. said...

I love it! I think you have an awesome jump on the procrastination! I wish I did! :) Happy New Year Sweets! :)

 
At January 3, 2009 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Lou said...

Best of luck on achieving your goals this year!!!! Especially the procrastination one (I really need to work on that too!!!) Happy 2009!

 
At January 4, 2009 at 12:16 AM , Blogger shadows of life said...

hmmm....i didn't even bother putting procastination on my list. LOL! i don't think i'll ever get over that. good luck!! ;) sounds like a great list of goals!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home