Sunday, September 28, 2008

Look what I bought...



It's an 8 GB Ipod Nano :) I have been going back and forth about buying an IPod for awhile, we had a couple gift certificates, so I thought what the heck.

Oh yeah, we went to Best Buys, and as we were leaving and getting into the car I realized I didn't use my gift certificate - @#$%&!!!! On a good note, John needed a new car stereo and we got an awesome deal. We can use the gift certificates for the installation this week.

4 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

COOL! Love the color too!

 
At October 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Sarah E. said...

Ummm, hello awesome! I love the new e-pedito (that's what Damion and I call our ipods). And blue is my fav color too! Fantabolous! :)

 
At October 31, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Carla said...

Very nicccce!

 
At November 9, 2008 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

Nice nano girl!! I still haven't made the nano jump yet. I just love all the new colors!!! Glad you got to use your GC in some way!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home