Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOLY CRAP WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!?!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in two and a half months, geez time flies when you are laying on the heating pad and grouchy. I am still battling my bulging disk pinching my sciatic nerve, but it is definitely getting better! I don't have back pain anymore but I have that pins and needle feeling in my right calf a lot :( I am in physical therapy (a different one this time) and I feel 100% confident with them (not so much with the first place).
Work is going well, we start to look like we are slowing down, so we prepare the employees (the full time guys go from 5 to 4 days, the part timers go from 3 to 2), then we get busy and have to ask for weekend workers. It's crazy here, but I do love my job.

Ok, enough about me, update me on you... I haven't been blog reading in a while, I couldn't sit at the desktop computer so I have been using my laptop and I don't have any blogs bookmarked there.

5 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Alicia Sharp said...

I was begining to wonder about you! Glad you are doing some better and take care of yourself!!

 
At December 20, 2008 at 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This year has flown by, I agree. Glad you are getting better!

 
At December 23, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

Sorry about your back Michelle! Glad you are on the mend! Merry Christmas...and I can't wait to see what wonderful new clothes Bear gets this year!

 
At December 24, 2008 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Well Hello Stranger! I'm glad to see you posting again! I was begining to wonder what happened to you! Merry Christmas to you all! I hope Bear is ready for SantaDog to visit! Miss you lots!
Veronica

 
At January 1, 2009 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Michele

Hope that you feel better soon and this is a better year for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home