Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOPPY EASTER!!!!

Hey look, another blog post and it hasn't been months since the last one :) We had a very nice Easter, very low key, very relaxed. We visited the cemeteries this morning (my dad & grandparents, then John's parents). I always feel better after I visit the cemeteries, although I don't believe I have to go there to "talk" to my family, it jus feels right when I go.

Here is a picture of the dogwood trees in bloom near my dad's grave, they were so pretty but the wind was blowing so the picture didn't turn out like I had hoped:




It started out windy and cold this morning, in the 40's, so much for spring. This was the longest I've been sitting in a car since my back/leg issues. I didn't feel too bad when we got home, so hopefully I am finally moving in the right direction. My mom came over for ham dinner with potatoes, veggies and of course dessert! HEY!! I just realized John didn't make his famous sweet potatoe casarole, lol. I guess that's a sure sign we already had too much food, lol!

Here's a picture of my mom and I after dinner (John was napping :) ) I got my haircut a few weeks ago, and donated 12" to Locks for Love, what do you think of the new do?


Easter flowers I bought for my mom:


AND... I DIDN'T HAVE ANY EASTER CANDY THIS YEAR - WOO-HOO ME!!

Of course the traditional Easter picture was taken...



I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!

1 Comments:

At April 18, 2009 at 12:31 AM , Anonymous Carla said...

Bear is the cutest Easter Bunny! I think the picture of the dogwoods is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home