Well, here I am...
I am soooo late for the blogging party :) Sure hope I don't kill the trend of blogs. I really thought it would be a trend that would end, just like big hair, bell bottoms, velour clothing, and parachute pants. Guess not :(
Most of you know this, but I am a design team member for Scrap-a-latte (www.scrap-a-latte.net), and they have weekly blog challenges. You know it makes it kinda hard to do the blog challenge without a blog????
This weeks challenge...
"This week post on your blog everyday things you just CAN'T live without! Tell us how it would change your life if you didn't have them. Not a blog, this would make a super cool LO about you!"
Since I have no scrap mojo, I thought I would start the blog.
I know I could not live without lots of things:
Family, friends, roof over my head, electricity, water, internet, cellphone and Directv.
Hey, you asked :)
If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!!

<< Home